Cancellation of Membership
Monthly membership drafts continue until the member notifies the Y they wish to terminate the membership. Membership is not dependent upon usage. Member is responsible for making any changes to membership.
There is a 30-day termination policy. If you wish to terminate your membership, member must complete the membership cancellation form in person at the Greenknoll branch or email email@example.com. Memberships are not terminated due to non use. Memberships will be terminated after one month of non-payment.
Cell Phone Policy
Video recorders, cameras, or any other visual recording devices are not allowed within the YMCA without the express written consent of the Branch Director or CEO. Cell phones now have the capacity to take pictures. To protect members and guests from unauthorized photos, the use of cell phones in locker rooms is strictly prohibited. Anyone caught taking pictures of another person without their permission and knowledge will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law by the YMCA and may lead to the termination of their membership. Contact member services with any concerns.
- There is no cell phones allowed in the cardio/weight rooms, functional fitness room or cycle studio unless you are using it for recreation purposes (listening to music, reading a book).
Babysitting is FREE with a full Family or Single-Parent Family membership.
- Ages allowed are 6 months-9 years of age
- 2 hour MAX when leaving your child/children in babysitting room
- No outside food allowed in child care room for food allergy purposes.
- You may supply a beverage for your child/children when dropping off for the duration of their stay.
- Please apply sunscreen during warm months since we take children outside on playground.
- On babysitting slip please provide where you will be in the facility. We will need to locate you if your child/children need their diaper changed.
- Same person who drops off MUST pick up, unless you notify childcare staff.
- You may only pick up your child/children form babysitting
Child Supervision Policy
No child under the age of 13 years will be allowed in the facility without an adult (18yrs+)
- Children 12 years and younger must have an adult present in our facility.
- Children under the age of 6 years must have a parent/adult (18yrs+) in the water with them at all times.
- Children age 7 years and over must use the locker room of the same gender.
Inclement Weather Policy
Any facility closings will be posted on our Website, Facebook Page and a voice message will be left on our phone lines. By State Law, all pools are subject to close in instance of thunder and lightning and will remain closed for a half hour after the lifeguard(s) on duty have heard the last boom of thunder.
A one-time joiner fee is due for all Full members upon joining/rejoining the Regional Y. Joiners fee will be waived if reactivating a membership within 60 days of cancellation.
Membership Card Policy
All members are required to present their membership card to the Member Services Desk upon entering the facility. Membership cards are the property of the Regional Y and must be surrendered upon demand of this institution. Lost cards will be replaced for a $5 fee.
- If you are a Wellness Plus member you must bring your Wellness Plus card when entering the facility. If forgotten, the front desk staff will have to let you into the facility. We will no longer allow you to leave your car keys/license if you forgot your card. To replace card, it will cost $5.00 per card.
- We reserve the right to revoke a membership if a member is caught giving their membership card to a nonmember to use.
A member may put their membership on hold for $5.00 per month up to (3) months per calendar year. Members may not access the facility while membership is on hold. To put membership on hold, member must fill out a hold form at the Member Services Desk, allowing 30 days’ written notice before next draft date. After the last skipped month, draft will automatically begin.
Monthly Dues Payment Options
- Monthly Draft: Monthly payments will be drafted from your checking or savings account, debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or AMEX
- Annual: Fees are paid in full upon joining/renewal via cash, check, debit or credit card.
- Down Payment: Down payment (joiner’s fee + pro-rated first month) is due at time of enrollment and is based on join date.
Nationwide Membership Policies
Nationwide members may use our facilities. Nationwide members must present Member Services Desk with a valid membership card(s) from their home YMCA.
- Nationwide members may take our free programs however; they cannot take a space away from a paying member (meaning you cannot reserve a bike for an Indoor Cycling class).
- Nationwide members must pay Program Member fees for the use of Child Watch.
- To take fee-based programs, Nationwide member must activate a membership with the Regional YMCA.
- It is our right to verify with Nationwide members YMCA their utilization if they are using our facility more than their home facility. It is our right to contact Nationwide member to explain they need to have an active membership with our facility if they are utilizing more than their home branch.
- Nationwide members do not receive free guest passes. Nationwide members who wish to bring a guest can do so for $10.
- Nationwide members do not receive free access to our Health Center; it is $15.00 per visit.
All the programs have a minimum participant requirement. The Y may cancel a program due to low enrollment.
- If your child is taking classes and is less than 6 years old then you must be close by to supervise the class. Please ask your class instructor where they would prefer you to be during class times.
- If your child is taking classes and is at least 6 years old and you are a full member then you are free to use the facility while your child is in class.
- Teens who are 13 and up have all the privileges of an adult member, fitness classes included!
- Please make sure we have an accurate emergency phone number for inclement weather or injury.
If the YMCA due to weather or other reasons cancels a class, a voucher will be issued. If the participant misses a class, no voucher or refund will be issued and no make-up class will be given.
- Any request for session refunds must take place within the first week of current program session or a $10.00 fee will be subtracted from refund amount. (To be approved and applied by Program Director)
The YMCA Board of Directors may, at their discretion, adjust the monthly rate applicable to my category of membership. I understand that I will receive at least a four-week notice prior to any such change.